Monday, October 25, 2004

Reasons to be alive in this world...

1. I love my family and they love me.
2. I love my friends and they do so too.
3. I am an Indian, born in a great country with rich set of heritage and tradition lives with in us.
4. I have a good internet connectivity @ office.
5. I love the nature around, and I have seen only atomic part of it till now.… lot of it to be explored.
6. Till now I never had sex and wondering how it became a famous sport in world.
7. I believe in "Exporting truth is nothing but science" and I love to explore science as much as possible.
8. My life is going cool…and hope it will be…:-)
9. Doc says "Your heart is working great".
10. I don't have HIV.
11. I am most lovable for at least one person on this earth.
12. I love kids, and want to have some and play with them.
13. I am able to live with out having my personal ego effected.

No comments: